Thursday, October 7, 2010

Freak Out

And, it's official, I'm freaking out.

I have awaken this morning to being completely convinced that my Statement of Purpose needs entirely re-written, and my writing sample is a classic FAIL. I need to get it together.

My plan today is to re-write my Statement of Purpose and to begin revising my writing sample into more of a critical essay and less of a personal story. maybe. I don't know. I have images of others writing these brilliant essays on classic works of literature, finding new and unique analysis of the text. Yet, here I am, relating Dorian Gray to my own life. Seems lacking, selfish, childish and unoriginal.

Oh who can help me write a critical essay? I'm going crazy here. I used to be good at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...