Monday, October 4, 2010

Applications

I am filling out my application to the MA Lit Program at Northwestern University today. The Application deadline is October 15th, to begin classes in January.

I have to get the following items in order:
1. Application: basic info about me, my education etc. done online (almost done!)
2. Statement of Purpose: only 300 words!? (drafted, under intense review)
3. Resume: I'm not exactly sure why this is relevant, but at least it was easy (done!)
4. Writing Sample: *sigh, a work in progress. (mid-draft, I think I'm over thinking it)
5. 2 Letters of Recommendation: in process, I think. (hurry up kids! haha)

Hopefully I get all of these things organized and sent off in a professional, and timely manner. Then, it's time for 4 weeks of finger crossing and prayers that I get accepted.

If not, that will be the end of this blog, won't it? But if a miracle happens... look forward to more as I chronicle my classes, my assignments and my comments for the next few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...