Friday, November 19, 2010

Financial Aid

Now that I have been accepted, it's time to begin paperwork. I am looking forward to registering for classes (beginning January 3rd!) and have been perusing the student handbook since I received it. I have a phone meeting with a new student adviser this afternoon to assist me with all the fun aspects of being a new student: ID cards, email addresses, class registration and .... oh yeah... tuition.

I like to believe I am a fairly intelligent person, (after all I just got accepted to Northwestern, bitches! haha j/k). Yet, I am a complete idiot when it comes to financial aid paperwork.  Hopefully my adviser woman is a magical genius fairy godmother who can make sense of these documents, my loan status and (unfair) remarkably short deadlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...